Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 27, 2009

BREAKING THROUGH!! THANK YOU JESUS!!

It has been a great week- all that we have been praying for last year..God has been answering them-prayer by prayer! God is good!! I kept going back to Jeremiah 29:11 but the next few verses just nailed it..it has been true in our situation...

Jeremiah
29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
29:12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find [me], when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
29:14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

We had been through a lot- but so have many other people- but one thing we are sure of is that if God is on our side- we will do just fine. Looking back the situation before Jesus was like the blind leading the blind and I thought it was all good- hhmm go figure. But God is good! I know He loves me! Looking back at our situation- God was our only option and He still is our only option.

No comments:

Post a Comment