Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 21, 2009

--This Week--

I'm grateful for another day and for the breath of life- So the whole of this week I was stuck on this one verse - Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."

Sometimes life tends to get...dramatic- yes mine tends to do that- but trust me I am soo not a drama queen-unless of course if the situation call for it:)

So anyway back to the point I was trying to make- It has been hard trying to get back into the flow of things and for a time there I was starting to re-evaluate some things in my life- but when I came across this verse- I was like- Back up Jack- well Jill- (cause I'm a girl duh) you know what! GOD IS IN CHARGE, let Him be in charge-quit trying to make back-up plans. I don't know 'bout you but I am a plan B kinda person. Don't get me wrong-Plan B is good but not when you have given the reigns over to God- He has to be your only option!

So I am learning-its hard! It is no fairytale- but the hubby and I both know that He has not brought us this far to leave us- God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment