Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lamingtons anyone??

I love to cook and bake--with everything - going on I haven't been able to do much but I have been collecting recipes like crazy. Lamington is an Australian desert- luv it!!! It has sponge cake on  the inside- so it does not have that chocolate overkill taste.But Sis Genia has this absolutely tasty pumpkin pie crumble cake thingi-omgosh! it is soooo good-

As you can tell I enjoy food..lol!!! but with my recent chemo it has kinda put a stop to it due to the nausea. There is so many changes to my died- no salads due to germs so on and so forth- I am still on smoothies- gotta luv those things-- 3 years ago I became lactose intolerant due to chemo- so nothing with dairy at all- so tno more ice-cream. Substituted that for sorbet- Sorbet is good but I miss ICE-CREAM!!!!- gottta have soy with cereal- I am adjusting still- can't complain- I am still alive:) So now when looking at recipes gotta do some substituting- but it is not such a  big deal with recipes. I am looking forward to getting over this treatment and getting back to normal routine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment