Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Here We Go Again.

Riding the rollercoaster again. Not a fun experience...but can't be avoided.  This is surely getting old and frustrating as well. Wishing I could run away from all this. I really do. Its getting harder to stay positive about this- I am only human and there's only so much I can take. Not sure wheather to run, scream or cry.

Went to see my doctor on Thursday, got nothing but bad news. I am so sick of it really. I dread going to the doctor. Its like taking one step forward and three steps back. Bone scan results were not good either. My doctor gave me my options of treatment- thank goodness that there's hormone treatment instead of chemo. I will be back on herceptin and I will be given bone strengthening meds. What I like is that I am not going to lose my hair- Thank you Jesus! It just started growing back (*I will post pics up*)

Going in again for surgery on the 13th. Not going to be a major surgery like the one I just had. I will be having a lumpectomy. It will be outpatient- thank you Jesus! I hate staying in hospitals :oP Love the level of care at Stanford Hospitals but I just can't stay...lol! So another bump but we are on our way somewhere hopefully...lol! Starting treatment again on Thursday. They going to give me shots every month and a side effect of that shot is hot flashes...bring on the hot flashes- it ain't nothing new...but I just got started on a new medicine called neurotin and that is supposed to take care of the hot flashes....LOL! we will wait and see if that works!! Knowing me...if there's side effects to be had...you best believe I will get it....hahahahaha!

Going to see the Bevu family in Santa Rosa was what I needed. Just needed to get away and just enjoy the company of family. Jim & Tagici you guys are the best....gotta have meatpies again. Our baker is still tired..lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment