Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 16, 2010

A New Day

Hey its me again! Still alive and kicking! I have just had it with this stupid stinking devil! Good preaching last night by our pastor- really put things in perspective for me.

I was at the hospital this morning for my radiation appointment and made up my mind that I was going to start talking to some body about my Jesus.  I registered and got into the Radiation waiting room and I walked down the hallway and met a new friend- we got to talking and it seems like there has been a lot of death in her family. She has been in treatment for a good number of years. Please keep her in prayer. Another gentleman I met and he is also in treatment- he speaks mostly Spanish. We talked for a little bit. I will look again for them tomorrow. I know God has no barriers.

No comments:

Post a Comment