Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY PARENTS!!

My parents recently had their anniversary so we all went out to dinner. They have been married for quite a while...lol! I am blessed to have them in my life...well without them there won't be a me...lol! They have been with us through the ups and downs. Taught us a lot of valuable things about life and I am thankful to God for them. I am praying that God would bless them with many more years of marriage. After losing my aunt last year makes me realize how fragile life could be. MOM and PA- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! We love you!!

We went to this place in Fremont called Bombay ??... forgot the rest of it but its on Mowry Avenue. They serve buffets only on weekends. We had a great time and had great food. Their lamb curry was good...it was just right :) And for dessert, we had mango ice--cream- yum! Great place- would definitely go again.

After dinner we went out to the lounge and there was a party going on in the next room. They had techno music going and my 10 month old niece Jordyn was dancing to it...she dances to anything...lol! When the music stopped the MC made a speech and after his speech he said in a thick Indian accent "Any comments?" It was funny, just never heard of that before in a party...lol....he must be a fan of FB lol!


To my parents: Mikaele & Selai Taitusi.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Pa & Mom!!! We love you dearly. May God bless you with many more. Love from all of us at home especially from your two sweet (headache) grandkids, William & Jordyn:)

No comments:

Post a Comment