Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday

I had such a great two days of Thanksgiving. Spending time with my family. We should always be thankful for what we have- Thanksgiving is like a reminder for me. I am so thankful for what I have. I am thankful to God that He gives me life everyday. Sometimes its hard but the good times make it worth our while and the bad- well we need to learn from it- and if it does not kill us it makes us stronger:) Like my Pastor says...God will not let you go through it if you cannot handle it....I believe that.

My husband did most of the cooking this Thanksgiving- I am so proud of him:) He cooked the turkey, baked corn muffins, cut up the veggies for the side dishes and carved the ham and the turkey. I love you my husband and I am THANKFUL for you:) We have so much leftovers so this morning I got up with turkey on the brain:) Got up and had thanksgiving food for breakfast lol! Yup! The whole sha-bang!!! Skipped the pumpkin pie....but I will be back...:) Can you believe my prayer was answered- I tasted food:) so while it lasts I am going for my favorite foods:)

No comments:

Post a Comment