Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving- what it means to me...I am thankful for a lot of things.I am thankful to Jesus for the gift of life. I am thankful for my family and my friends. I am thankful for my husband. Yes I am. God gave me the right one:) We have been through thick and thin- God is good! I am thankful for my Dad and my Mom- they are there for me when I need them, my in-laws..love them too- I am thankful for my sister- she has been so supportive and calms me down when I get in panic mode- my little brother for helping when I get too tired to do things on my own.

I am thankful for a good and supportive church family. Great pastor and pastor's wife, great care pastor and care pastor wife. Great friends:)

Sometimes it feels like we are stuck in one place but when we look back God has really brought us a long long way from where we started from. So I am thankful for that. I am thankful just to be alive. I am thankful for the people God has brought into my life at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment