Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday

MOOD: OK Could be better

I am not feeling great today. My medications has got my system all messed up. Got my emotions all over the map, having hot flashes like you would not believe! Having a confused stomach and numb taste buds! I hate nausea! I hate being tired! I hate missing out on everyday things! Today is the day I am venting! So would you all excuse me while I vent!!! I am missing out doing family things and going to church and missing Sunday School- yes I really miss my kids in Sunday School- I love teaching Sunday School. I miss Sunday night services- so yes I am complaining up a storm today. Today I am sick of being sick!!! I had to miss church because my stomach could not settle down!!! It does get old.

Don't get me wrong-- I am grateful for the good things that I have in my life. All the blessings and all the support. I am human and sometimes it really gets hard to take. I do break down. Keeping a smile on can be a challenge. I know the road to recovery is much longer for me this time...so I gotta buckle in for the long ride..I am not going to give up- I am believing in my miracle. It's the getting there that can be a bit of a challenge. Staying positive is good but I am going to keep it real when I need to. Cancer sucks and I would not wish it on any living soul. It drains you out physically, emotionally and mentally.

Only Jesus can help me through this. Prayer helps- So when people tell me that they are praying for me- you have no idea how much that encourages me and lifts me up. So to all that prays for me I love and appreciate you and I am thankful that you are in my life at this time. Thanksgiving is coming up- I am thankful for all the great family, church family and friends for their love, support and prayers.

~Folau~

No comments:

Post a Comment